Internet of things course for understanding the technology
- Workshop will be of 2 full days.
- We will provide hardware kits for practical purpose during workshop.
- Provided kits will be taken back once practical is completed.
- 1 kit will be provided to group of 5 students.
- Each group of 5 students will require 1 computer/laptop with internet connectivity.
- Workshop Certificate will be provided to individual students.
Educational Kits for further experiment:
- If any student wants to buy the educational kit, they can get at Rs. 900 Only.
- Kit will be available only if informed in prior. We won’t carry additional kit with us.
- Kit will contain following items.
- 1 Arduino Uno Board
- USB Data cable
- 5 LED bulbs
- 1 LDR sensors
- 5 Resistors
- 40 Jumper cables (M to M and M to F)
- 1 Breadboard
- 1 Container box
|Introduction to IOT|
|Introduction to IOT Details||00:15:00|
|History of IoT, How it Works, Connected Devices, Projection of connected devices, Industry 4.0, Future of IoT|
|Few application of IOT|
|Few application of IOT Details||00:05:00|
|Smart Home, Smart Building, Smart City, Smart Farming, Smart Industry, Smart Healthcare, Smart Vehicles|
|Intro to Arduino Uno|
|Intro to Arduino Uno Details||00:10:00|
|Overview of board (hardware), Overview of Arduino Programming, Setting up computer/laptop for development|
|Practical round (Day 1) Details||00:30:00|
|Intro to NodeMCU (Wifi Board)|
|Intro to NodeMCU (Wifi Board) ( Day 2 ) Details||00:15:00|
|Overview of board (hardware), Overview of NodeMCU Programming, Setting up computer for development|
|Practical Round 2 Details||00:30:00|
|Advanced IOT protocols|
|Advanced IOT protocols Details||00:12:00|
|Introduction to MQTT, MQTT Broker, MQTT Publisher, MQTT Subscriber, MQTT Topic|
|Practical Round 3 Details||00:30:00|
|Questions and Answers with Trainer Details||00:26:00|
No Reviews found for this course.